Hands-Free Airtube Headset
The Hands-Free Airtube Headset reduces your exposure to potentially harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR), as well as helps to improve your body's natural resistance to its effects. It also complies with hands-free driving laws, so you can drive safely while talking on your mobile phone.*
GIA Wellness is the undisputed market leader in addressing the three biggest issues related to Cell Phone safety with its new Hands-Free Airtube Headset.
- Many states have passed laws which make Cell Phone use illegal, except when used in combination with a hands-free device.
- In consideration of the growing concerns related to Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR), many health experts agree that using an airtube hands-free headset is the safest way to use a Cell Phone.
- Experts also agree that the best overall solution is a combination of technologies that not only reduce your exposure to damaging Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR), but in the process, also help to improve your body's resistance to its effects.*
Usage & Directions
- Plug the 2.5mm jack of your Hands-Free, Airtube Headset into your mobile phone. Some phones may require an adapter.
- Follow the instructions located inside the box, labeled "How to Use the Retractable Wire Feature."
- Adjust the volume setting of your mobile phone until you reach a comfortable volume.
- Adjust the earpiece as needed.
- Enjoy the safety and convenience of GIA's Hands-Free Airtube Headset.
- Designed to reduce your exposure to damaging Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR), as well as help to improve your body's resistance to its effects.*
- Comfortable earpiece with ear hook
- Ultra-light hollow airtube with patented AIRCOM® technology to keep radiation away
- Complies with hands-free driving laws
"I used to get a sore ear when I talked on a cell phone with a regular wired headset. When GIA introduced their Hands-Free Airtube Headset, I started using it immediately and my ear is no longer sore. I have felt relief ever since!" *
P.F. Paia, HI
"I'm a stay-at-home Dad with an office in my house, so mobility is a must for me at home and around town. When the kids and work got a little too busy, I could count on getting a migraine headache?the kind of migraine where I'd want to lie down for an hour or so in a cool, dark, quiet room with an ice pack on my head. This happened a couple of times per week. When I learned about GIA, I knew a little about EMF pollution, but not enough to point a guilty finger at it for causing my headaches. Within one week of having the GIA Hands-Free Headset and Cell Guard on my phone, to my relief, I felt my headaches decreasing in frequency and intensity by 80%." *
J. M., North Hampton, NH